Do you want to know how we can change language on Google Chrome ? Or, want info on adding different language of your preference in Google app or your Chrome browser?
So, in this article we have explained the step-by-step procedure to change the language of your Google Chrome easily and we hope you’ll find it lucrative!
How can I change Language on my Google Chrome?
Follow below mentioned steps to change the language on your Google Chrome:
- First, sign in to your Google account and click on the Account icon available on the home screen then click on “Manage your Google Account”.
- Now, click on “Personal Info” option and scroll down select the “Language” option from the General Preferences tab.
- Now, tap on the “Pencil” icon to edit your default language from English to any other of your preference.
- Here, you will see several languages from where you can choose your desired one.
- In case, you didn’t see the language you want to select, click on “Add another language”.
- Now, select language from the list and then select region.
- Now, select the region and hit Select button.
- You will see the update report as shown in the image below.
Note: If you want Google to automatically add your preferred language in your frequently used Google languages, then toggle the relevant slider and wait for it to turn blue before exiting.
Can I change Language in Google for my search results?
Yes, you can easily change language in your Chrome browser for your product and your search results. If you don’t know how to do the same then we suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, open your Chrome browser, type “Anything” and click on “Settings icon” then click on “Languages“.
- Now, here you can choose the language you want to see your service or product searches in, and can also use the Show more option to explore languages.
- Select language, click “Save” then you will get a pop-up to confirm your preferred language, you simply have to click on “OK”.
What to do if I am unable to change Language on Google?
Many users have reported that they were not able to update their language settings on Google. So, you can try any of the below-mentioned troubleshooting methods if you are facing the same issue.
- Try to refresh your account after updating the language settings.
- You can also try changing language on Google by logging in from some other browser.
- If the above methods does not work, clear your cache files and try changing language again.
So, these were the methods through which you can easily change or add any language on your Google app, or your Chrome browser. I hope you found this tutorial helpful in case you were unable to make the necessary changes before.
For more email related solutions, kindly visit Mail Helps.
In this case, you can try to restart your account or refresh your Chrome browser. If this doesn’t work, clear your cache data and try again.
The method to change or add another language on your mobile phone is the same as changing the same on your computer system.
For this, you have to open the Gmail app on your iPhone, click on your profile icon, and select the “Data & Personalization” settings.
You can look for the language options and if you don’t see your language of preference, you can always add it on Google.