Welcome to Mail Helps!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Mail Helps’s Website, located at https://mailhelps.com/.
By using this website, you are deemed to have accepted the terms of these conditions. Don’t continue using Mail Helps if you do not accept all these conditions and terms listed in this document.
The following terminology is applicable for these Terms and Conditions Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice as well as all agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you the person who logs on this website , and is compliant with the terms and conditions of our company. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” is a reference to the Company. “Party”, “Parties” as well as “Us”, refers to our Client as well as ourselves. The terms all refer to the acceptance, offer and consideration of payment that is required for the execution of providing assistance for the client in the most effective way for the purpose of satisfying the client’s requirements in relation to the providing the stipulated services, in compliance the current law in the Netherlands. Any usage of the above terms, or any other terms in the singular plural, plural, capitalization, or he/she/they, are interpreted as interchangeable and thus refers to the identical.
Unless stated otherwise, Mail Helps and/or its licensors are the owners of all intellectual rights to everything found on Mail Helps. The intellectual property rights of all materials are protected. You can access this via Mail Helps for your own personal use with restrictions stipulated in these terms and condition.
It is not recommended to:
- Republish content from Mail Helps
- Rent, sell or sub-license materials from Mail Helps
- Reproduce duplicate or copy materials from Mail Helps
- Redistribute contents from Mail Helps
This Agreement will commence with the date of this Agreement.
The website offers users the opportunity to share their opinions and other information within certain sections of the site. Mail Helps does not filter and does not edit, publish, or read Comments before their publication on the site. Comments do not express the opinions or views or opinions of Mail Helps, its agents or its affiliates. Comments express the views and views of the individual who expresses their views and opinions. In the manner allowed by law, Mail Helps shall not be responsible for the comments or for any responsibility for damages or costs incurred and/or incurred as a consequence from the use or publication of or display of comments on this site.
Mail Helps reserves the right to scrutinize all Comments and to delete any comments that are considered to be offensive, inappropriate or constitutes a violation of these Terms and Condition.
You warrant and affirm that:
- You are legally entitled to publish comments on our website and are in possession of all the necessary permissions and licenses to do this;
- The Comments are not infringing any intellectual property rights not limited to trademarks, patents, or copyright of any third-party;
- The Comments do not contain offensive, defamatory, offensive, libelous or indecent content that is a violation of privacy.
- The Comments are not intended to promote or solicit custom or business, or to promote commercial or illegal activities.
You give Mail Helps an unrestricted license to reproduce, utilize edit, and permit others to copy, reuse and edit your comments in any form, format or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations are permitted to be able to link to our Website, but without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors are able to connect to our website in the same way as they link to the websites of other listed companies as well as
- Accredited Business Accredited by the Systemwide, excluding soliciting non-profit groups, charities, shopping malls and charitable fundraising groups that are not permitted to link to our website.
The organizations can hyperlink to our homepage and to our publications, or to other information on our Website as that the link (a) isn’t in any way deceptive, (b) doesn’t misleadly suggest sponsorship, endorsement, or acceptance of the linking party or its products and/or services as well as (c) is within its context on the site.
We are able to consider and accept additional link requests from the following kinds of organisations:
- well-known information for business or consumer sources;
- dot.com Community websites;
- associations or other groups that represent organizations for charitable causes;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting companies as well as
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will accept links from these organizations in the event that we find to approve the request if: (a) the link will not cause us to appear disliking to us or to our accredited companies; (b) the organization has no negative record in our database; (c) benefits for us from the visibility of the hyperlink outweighs any absences from Mail Helps; and (d) the link is within the context of the general information about resources.
The organizations can link to our homepage as long as the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading; (b) does not in any way suggest sponsorship, endorsement or acceptance of the linking party along with its goods or services or products; and (c) is in the context of the linking company’s website.
If you’re among the companies mentioned under paragraph 2, and you are looking to link your site on our site we must be informed via e-mail via Mail Helps. Include your name, the name of your company name, contact details and an URL for your website and a list of URLs you plan for us to hyperlink to your website and the URLs of our website that you wish to hyperlink. Give us a few weeks to receive an answer.
The organizations that have been approved are able to link to our website in the following manner:
- Through the use of our corporate name or
- Utilizing the resource locator uniformly linked to, or
- Through the use of another description for our site that is linked to, that is relevant within the context and structure of the content on the site of the linking party.
The Mail Helps logo or any other image is allowed to link without an agreement to license trademarks.
Without prior written permission, you should not make frames over our Websites that alter the appearance or visual appeal of our website.
We are not accountable for any information that is posted on your website. You agree to defend and defend us from all allegations that are made on your website. It is prohibited that any link(s) are allowed to be displayed on any website that could be seen as libelous or criminal or obscene or infringes or otherwise violates or promotes the violation or infringement of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
The Website reserves the rights to demand removal of all or only a specific hyperlink to our Website. You agree to immediately take down all links to our Website on the request of. We reserve the rights to modify this agreement as well as its linking policy at anytime. By linking to our website you are agreeing to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions for linking.
Removal of our links
If you discover a hyperlink on our website which is offensive, for whatever reason, feel free to contact us and notify us at any time. We’ll consider requests to remove links , but we aren’t obliged to do so, nor are we required to reply to you directly.
We cannot guarantee that the information provided on this website is accurate We cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness neither do we guarantee to guarantee that the website is available, or that the content on the website is current.
In the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim any representations, warranties and other conditions regarding this website or the usage of our website. This disclaimer does not:
- limit or eliminate our or our liability for the death of a person or injury to a person;
- Limit or exclude your or our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- limit your or our liabilities in any manner not allowed by the law in force; or
- We will not be able to exclude any of our or your liability that could not be exempted under the law applicable to you.
The restrictions and limitations of responsibility set out within the present Section as well as elsewhere within this disclaimer (a) is subject to the preceding paragraph and (b) apply to all claims which arise from the disclaimer including those arising out of contract or tort, as well as for the breach of statutory obligation.
The website as well as the information and services that are offered for free and without charge, we are not accountable for any damage or loss in any way.